serving since 1895
To be the first and last call for individuals requiring the products and services
we offer by becoming the premier destination, while building sustainable
internal and external relationships.
- 1895: Kasten Masonry began manufacturing clay face brick. Today, in addition to their own brick line, we also offer brick from the nation’s most popular brick manufacturers.
- 1963: Kasten Masonry began manufacturing and distributing concrete block, concrete face brick and paving brick, in addition to carrying a complete line of specialty architectural concrete block products.
- 1975: We began selling natural and manufactured stone products. We now carry Owens Corning Cultured Stone products, natural stone veneers from area quarries and our own line of manufactured stone veneer called Kastone.
- 1978: Kasten Masonry began retailing and distributing hearth products from several of the nation’s leading manufacturers, including a wide selection of environmentally friendly wood pellet stoves and furnaces.
- 1984: Kasten Masonry began retailing and distributing spas. Kasten is the premier spa retailer for the entire Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois areas.
- 1989: Kasten Masonry jumped in to above ground swimming pools, offering a full line of parts, chemicals and accessories for your pool as well as free water testing and expertise.
- 1992: We began selling concrete retaining wall blocks and maintain our title as the area’s largest retailer of concrete landscape products.
- 2008: Kasten Masonry added Louisiana wood pellet smoker/grills, hardwood pellet fuel and seasonings to our line of Outdoor-Living Products. Eventually we also began to carry the Big Green Eggs and Eggcessories.
- 2011: We expanded, opening another retail store in Bonne Terre, MO.
- 2015: We changed our name to KASTEN, to better reflect our products and services line, and opened a brand new showroom at 345 S. Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau, MO.
KASTEN remains the area’s leader in innovative masonry, hearth, spa, pool, landscape, and outdoor living products. See for yourself! Feel free to call or visit one of our three showroom locations or search this website—check back often for new product updates.
At KASTEN, we’re aware of what our customers want. That’s why we’ve been expanding our product lines since our doors opened in 1895. We’ve got everything our customers need.
Our Core Values
We are KNOWLEDGEABLE of the products we sell, the industry we
operate in, and the people we serve.
We ADVOCATE for our customers.
We SHARE in times of success and in times of failure. Continuously learning
how we can be better today than we were yesterday.
We are a TEAM and operate as one Kasten.
We EXHIBIT professionalism, loyalty, and commitment to our faith,
customers, co-workers, family and friends, and venders.
We are NEVER satisfied and will do the right thing with no excuses.
To serve our respective communities and dealers by creating positive experiences that will form fond memories for our customers, co-workers, families, and friends for a lifetime.
Thank you for coming out a day after I called. Circulation pump wasn’t putting out water and the heater saying it was dry. It concerned me with the temperatures being so cold and it happening over the holidays with everyone closed. Ricky came out and got the Circulation pump working and heater says it’s heating. I’m glad I purchased the hot tub from Kastens because there service is the best!